Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ximen Ting Food 1


They have Japanese restaurant too. I use to tell myself, when I travel, I should be more adventurous and have their local food to learn more about others. But there was this really huge lighted signboard with a huge bowl of noodle on the street. OMG! It looks real yummy. Well, since the weather was abit chill, I gotta try this Ramen noodles at Restaurant Arashi. Guess what, it was the right decision! It was delicious! The Ramen came with a piece of seaweed, some slices of pork belly and egg. But the soup, it was real good. I’m unable to describe it but it was really delicious. Soup with Sweetness of the meat. 
Next is their local food in their tiny shops along Ximen. The top dish is diced pork with soy sauce on top of the white rice, having a slice of pickle as appetizer. It comes with a bowl of gluey pork soup with mushroom. The diced pork was not too bad but not salty. Another meal was, some noodle with some thick dark brown sauce. Don’t get it wrong, it’s not our typical brown sauce with chicken. This noodle meal comes with a bowl of boiled dumpling mixing up with some bean sprout. Overall it was average.

No comments:

Post a Comment