Monday 16 April 2012

Taipei Ximen Ting 1

Ximen Ting, easy access by their train, clothes shops & food restaurant available. Vermicelli (min sin) with oyster, this comes with intestines as well. Another famous dish in Taiwan,  It was pack, everyone was queing up for the bowl, others were standing along the pavement eating their way, well that includes me…

Whats that in the stick? its the stinky taufoo, if you are afraid, this stall is a good start for stinky taufoo beginners, the smell is not strong. 

Stone cold ice cream, I wonder what is so great about this, the que was about 20 people while I was there, from inside the shop till out on the streets. Must be good, don’t you think so? I had my share of cause, how could I miss out a 20 person que. After you pick your flavours & nut toppings, they will put it on the ‘cold stone’ (looks just like a chopping board), mix it up like a dough then scope it up to your cup. Ice cream is Ice cream. What can I say more? Sweet & cold

No comments:

Post a Comment