Friday 24 August 2012

Taipei ZhongXiao FuXing Sogo


Sogo is a shopping centre. There is a train (tube) direct to this building, so it makes shopping much easier. Once you reach the stop you will see the signboards directing you to the shopping centre. Here are some pictures on the building. Not just shopping but they do have a food court somewhere at the ground floor.
Oh.. Food, here I come. As I reach the mouth of the shopping centre at the ground floor, there were a couple of stalls selling this pineapple cakes. I bought some pineapple with egg yolk cakes. Walking along, I bought another pack of nougat. What else? I grab a packet of snack, the Chocolate Popcorn by Oishi. At that time, chocolate popcorn was not a norm and has yet to be sold in my country.
 Let’s continue our food quest. I bought a maple pudding, this was nice, worth having one. Going on next was a cake stall called Berry Milk, need I say more? I bought a cake for myself topped with a strawberry. Oh my, I am shy now as I feel I am a glutton because everything I write here is about food. But it fits my name of mini food travel blog.

 
I saw a Chinese restaurant whereby they made a transparent glass to show their chefs making the Chinese Dumplings. Very hygienic as all of them are wearing masks. Thumbs up! I have been to many food outlets, but I was really sad to see that those staffs preparing food had no mask or wearing their mask on their chins instead of covering their mouth. One of the outlet was Sushi- Tei, yet worse, they were chatting along the way while preparing food. It was so unprofessional! 

No comments:

Post a Comment